JUST FOR FUN

Life and Work

Thursday, March 16, 2006

The Monologue


Watch the video


This was one of my shows that aired on Manhattan Neighborhood Network entitled “THE MONOLOGUE”.
I wrote this piece because I didn't have the opportunity to discuss this subject with a wide audience.
I really think that there is too much repression, harassment and lots of threats at our work environment. Some people speak up but the majority of them are scared to lose their jobs. We (workers) are mistreated all the time. I am not talking about myself in particular. These things happen everywhere, especially with women.
The play is just a work of fiction but if you think about it you may recall something familiar, which may have occurred in your life.
Anyway, to dream is free and we all deserve the best of the best. I say go for it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home